Collector Car Insurance
We understand what collector car owners want and need to protect their investment. That’s why we offer collector car insurance. Not only are we passionate about all things classic, we understand the need to get your collector car covered the right way.
Why buy collector car insurance?
You may have noticed there’s a big difference between collector car insurance policies and regular use policies, including cost. Hagerty collector car insurance boasts low premiums and excellent coverage. Other benefits include:
- Agreed Value Coverage – In case of a total loss, you get the full amount of insured value on your collector car insurance policy.
- No Deductible – In most states, you pay nothing if you have a claim.
- Flexible Usage – Enjoy your classic with comfortable classic car insurance limits.
- In-House Claims – Your claim is handled by a collector car insurance expert.
- Repair Shop of Choice – Take your car to your favorite repair shop.
- Restoration Coverage – Protect your classic with classic car insurance and increase value during the active project.
What collector cars are covered?
Hagerty offers collector car insurance for the following types of vehicles:
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Exotic and special interest
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Replicas (high quality)
- Fire trucks
- Low riders
- Military vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Vehicles under active restoration
What’s not covered?
- Any vehicles used for camping, off-road or utility-type driving
- Pro-street vehicles modified with racing features like roll cages, nitrous systems, parachutes, etc.
- Regular-use vehicles driven on a daily basis
- Vehicles used primarily for commercial use
- No motorcycles with performance modifications
- Any vehicle modified with nitrous systems, blown alcohol systems or that run on nitro-methane
- Dune buggies